Tracking is the tip of the sword of all wilderness skills.
This is an introduction to the ways of the indigenous trackers and scouts of the world with some common over the centuries skill set to help you enjoy the woods safely.
Upon completion of the course one has received a fundamental understanding of the subject ,its importance in the wild and is expected to be able to succesfully pick and follow throw a 30 yard trail string of tracks.
- Why tracking.
- Its basic principals.
- Fundamental Universal tracks identification and interpretation.
- Basic follow through techniques.
- Sensory awakening.
- Moving in stealth.
- Mimicking sounds.
- Basic observation skills.
- Obtaining resources in secret.
- Spiritual knowledge.
- What to do if you find an injured bird or animal.
- Tracking stories.