Aktiston Bushcraft cutting tools have been born after many years of experience in the wilderness.
They are being offered in a wide range of innovative and evolved, practical, efficient designs and qualities to suit all needs.
Other popular designs are also available.
- Readily available blades with the handles and sheaths worked around them.
- Stock removal produced tools.
- Anvil Forged tools.
- Forged folded-laminated tools.
- Carbon steels. AISI 1060-1095 and others.
- Tools steels O1, D2 and others.
- Alloyed tool steels.
- Powder metalurgy steels.
- Through hardened (with stress relieved back and tang-Optional)
- Hamon (isolated hardened edge-soft back)
- Iron body-steel edge
- Tough spring temper (through hardened)
Handle and Sheath materials:
- Various woods and burs
- Exotic materials (Bone, Horn, Antler, Mammoth ivory)