Designed for those people seeking to shyly bring them selves into outdoor activities, obtain an insight into bushcraft and wilderness skills, leaving with a big smile and a full heart. This is the most Basic course and provides the necessary tuition and contact for taking your interest further safely.
- Selecting, using and caring your wilderness gear properly.
- Improvising shelters quickly with natural and manmade materials.
- Introduction to priorities of living in the wilderness.
- The Bushcraft knife.
- Fire lighting with modern and traditional means: The Scout Friction Drill, care and safety.
- Basic backwoods cooking.
- Finding and purifying water
- Scout pot suspension
- Elemental map reading and compass use. Natural means of orientation.
- Making natural cordage.
- Setting a snare.
- Backcountry hygiene and menace awareness.
- Familiarization with local fauna, flora and the concept of bushcraft.
- Leave no trace philosophy.
Duration: 2,5-3 days
Participants: 3-9 People
Destinations: Rhodopi Mountains, Pindos Mountains, Kissavos Mt, Parnassos Mt, Parnitha Mt.